Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pinnacle 3010ix Windows 7







                                                                                Posted by Picasa
When I saw the recipe I could not resist,
call me so much attention that I had to do it.
The recipe is from Eva Arguiñano.

; Properties beet:


The beet is a food that we should not ignore.
High energy is a vegetable that is very recommended in cases of anemia,
blood diseases and convalescence due to its high iron content,
is also rich in sugars, vitamins C and B, potassium and carotene.
The sugar in the beet is sucrose.


Another recipe that intrigued me was that of our beloved
, Sole, blog
Pura Gula ; beet gazpacho with
, with a reddish color that falls,
and delicious flavor that is a source of vitamins,
, all that made me decide for this cake,
although in principle would not know that result,
but its texture and flavor is a delicious delight.

, Y I still have a lot of awards,
Thanks for remember me and forgive
and if I have not been up to answer them
these days I have had some problems
something missing,
Forgive me and I promise to put the batteries and go to
visit you,
Thank you for continuing here tod @ s .
And thank wholeheartedly to the following blogger
@ s the award with great enthusiasm and pick
I have the luck to be picked earlier,
so do not put back seven things about me. Jejejeje
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ saved me. ......

                   Premio Stylish Bloguer award

                                                                 I've been given:
; ;

                                                                      Carrot Cake
                                                                      Easy to thermomix
Pokka Cooking with Cat Manu

                                                                    Thank you all for remember
of me and giving me this award.
Mil besos ¡¡¡¡¡ for all
; ; and as you know yourself picking your
; ; I offer prize fondly.

; ; INGREDIENTES:

                                                      100 grs. de chocolate blanco.
                                                      4 eggs.
40 MRS. de mantequilla.
4 tablespoons ground almonds.
120 grs. sugar.
60 MRS. de maicena.
100 grs. sugar.
1 of baking powder ..
1 Boiled beets. (I used that are vacuum packed).

; ; PREPARATION:

; ; Whip the egg whites and set aside.
assemble also the yolks and set aside.
Beet dry on absorbent paper and the blender
make a puré.Reservar.
In a bowl, we put the cream, butter, chocolate,
; ; and put it in a water bath until melted all
ingredients, stirring constantly.
add a bowl mix the sifted cornstarch, sugar and
; , the beet puree and stir until well blended.
retired the bowl from the heat and added to the mix the yolks,
; ;
ground almonds ; ; and removing the egg whites gently.
Prepare a baking dish and fill with mixture.
Baking about 35 - 4th mts. A80 ° C, checked before take off.

I hope I like, really is different, but is delightfully
; ; good.
                                       
                                                  



                                                        


                                                                     







0 comments:

Post a Comment