Saturday, February 19, 2011

House Cleaning Slogans

Nutella Flan Cheesecake Fruity Caramel thanks




Posted by Picasa

Hi tod @ s

today I bring you a rich flan, easy and very fast, in just 7
mts. be done and I brought a magazine
traditional recipes with Thermomix. Sometimes
do not need much time to prepare
delicious homemade
however if we can surprise in just a few minutes
a little bit of imagination, the appreciation
after
give us is worth millions.

INGREDIENTS:

450 ml. milk.
8 cheeses (or a tub of Philadelphia cheese). 2 envelopes
curd.
90 grs. sugar.

For the Caramel:

125 grs. sugar.
a trickle.


PREPARATION:

elaborate candy,
warmed in a saucepan to 125 grs. sugar and a couple of tablespoons of water
, low heat, until dissolved
.
Then it will divide into cups or molds
individuales.Reservar.

thermomix In:

Pour into a glass of milk thermomix,
the cheeses, curd and sugar, programmed
mts. 90 ° C Vel. 3. Spread in pans
caramelized
above and let cool in refrigerator.


My thanks to Carmen
Carmen the blog and its recipes
has given me the sweetest blog award,
and it is a great cook,
in his blog you will find endless recipes and principal
ally is the Thermomix,
Carmen, thanks for remembering me, and I hope
delighting follow us with your
wonderful recipes.

And I have to bestow this award
so I grant you all that I
you come to visit,
so you have to llevároslo.
nice weekend and a thousand kisses.




0 comments:

Post a Comment