Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Provisional Certificate Sample

Biscuit Bitter Grapes and Panna Cotta


Ingredients:

Oil Bitter and Pica
Black Chocolate 100 g
100 g
Cream 20 g Butter
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Assorted fruits

Preparation:

We
cake recipe oil as this link, but replacing the oil with olive oil Pica bitter fruit and not putting in the interior. We do this in a large rectangular pan, so you do not have much height.


prepared a chocolate ganache by heating the cream and it melts the chocolate and butter until throw it away in its entirety and the mixture is smooth. Add the vanilla extract and stir well until incorporated completely.

cleaned all fruits that we will use and cut into tiny pieces. In this case have been pineapple, kiwi, tangerine, raspberry, cherries, and strawberries.

Once the cake is cold cut it into rectangles, the surface covered with chocolate ganache and fill it with fruit.


A cake like this (I say just like that ...) I prepared Juan Andres R. Morilla in Granada, during the presentation in oil Gastrotur Bitter and Pica. Then we went to the mill which produces the oil and gave us several samples of the same. Do you remember that well we had?

I have to admit that I am not very "oil" and therefore not quite find the time to use this variety of oil for my taste so strong. So I thought maybe this way I find it easier to adapt to my tastes and has been a success.

the cake is obviously stronger than the other version that I submitted, but leaves a bitter taste when mixed with chocolate and fruit, is delicious. If I dare to other recipes, and is what will be the fate of all the oil that we brought from Granada ... a lot of cakes !!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment