Friday, March 11, 2011

Create Nascar Paint Scheme Templates Online




Ingredients:

1 Oxtail
1 onion 2 tomatoes
2 cloves garlic ½
Red Pepper Green Pepper ½
1 glass of wine Fino Montilla Moriles
Oil Oliva
Flour Salt Pepper
Romero
thyme 1 bay leaf





Preparation:

The oxtail is already cleaned and cut. We had flour and I fry in a pan with the bottom covered in oil. Once you have picked color everywhere, remove and reserve.

In the same pan with a little oil fry the finely chopped onion, diced peppers and minced garlic. The peel tomatoes, remove their seeds and cut into squares. The also add to the pan.

Stir well, season, add pepper, bay leaf and some sprigs of thyme and rosemary. When everything starts to boil, turn to enter the tail pieces, add the wine and let boil 5 minutes. We cover the dish with water and let boil again. We lower the heat and let the stew over low heat for at least half an hour, until meat is tender and begins to pull away from bones. If need, we add more water during cooking.

We removed the pieces of the tail of the pan and pass the sauce through a food mill. Putting it back in the pan, add the meat again and now we can add some vegetables to go with it (peas, carrots, mushrooms ...) or as in this case, with French fries.




If I reach tell me that I was going to cook oxtail, I'm dying of laughter .... In my house we do not like this kind of gelatinous meat, less if further called "oxtail" .... But if your butcher of trust, which you buy a lot of meat every month, you send a gift oxtail ... You have no choice but to cook and do the honors.

I have to admit that was awesome. I used the recipes of two experts on this subject, Ana de " mom's recipes , Cordoba and good cooking connoisseur of their land and Carmen Rosa de" My Kitchen ", Malaga and expert not only the kitchen if not the history of the cuisine of their homeland. Do not miss your recipes.

mix I've made my way, and I used a white wine, a Fino Montilla-Moriles, like Anna, because I prefer the meat cooked in white with red, or in that I wanted more time because I also like red meats .... I'm glad to have made this recipe and soon you'll use a recipe for this one .... and stuck in slaughter ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment