Friday, January 28, 2011

Comanding Armys Games








Posted by Picasa

Preparing the weekend?
Cold and rain ....¡¡¡¡

but a brave face,

so I will propose this
delicious cinnamon bread that I've taken the blog of our dear
Cova, comoju, the kitchen every day.
cinnamon is that I love and I can assure
that has a special touch.
I also like very much to test the butter milk,
(or whey) on bread,
the idea seemed great and decided to try, all I
I added was a little frosting
cinnamon to decorate.
Here I leave this wonderful for breakfast
weekend or any day.

INGREDIENTS:

450 grs. flour.
20 grs. d sugar.
1 ½ teaspoon salt.
6 grs. instant yeast.
1 beaten egg.
30 grams. margarine at room temperature. 120 grs.butter
milk.
180 ml. water.
1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon.

PREPARATION:

Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl
.
Add egg, margarine, buttermilk
and water and stir with a spoon,
until all ingredients are amalgam and then bake intensely

until dough is soft and malleable.
We will continue the process of fermentation,
to be approximately 2 hours.

After two hours
Place dough in pan greased baking we go to
and sprinkle the bread with oil,
'll leave covered with plastic wrap and let rise for
again about 60 meters.

Bake about 50-60 meters.

When we remove the pan from the oven,
paint the top with melted butter and can
coated with cinnamon sugar when cool
bread will be fresh and crisp.

I've put my touch sweet and I have covered it with icing
cinnamon,
and then to accompany a cup of chocolate
snug.




HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL ¡¡¡¡¡

0 comments:

Post a Comment