Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Canon Dc20 How Transfer Computer

Briámi

Briámi is a cazuela gratinadas of vegetables, thought it something to ratatouille ratatouille with potatoes or French, and emphasizes the Because I believe that something thought it English cuisine, Italian, Greek ... and why not? French have much in common. To begin the taste for fresh produce in general and for vegetables in particular, although each has its many intrinsic characteristics that differentiate them.

Briámi Well said that is a pot of vegetable gratin, I guess you eat in Greece, but is particularly characteristic of the northern islands of the Aegean (read Lemmens, Lesbos, Chios, Icaria, Psara, Samos Innusses and "leave me any?) where the cuisine is very varied and have developed incredible mix from Greek elements, Venetians and Turks that when combined with ingredients make the difference from each other from the culinary point of view. In addition to the added value that Samos is one of the most famous wineries of Greece where they make the best wines of Muscat, sold worldwide.

Ultimately, Briámi consists of:


  • 500 gr sliced \u200b\u200bzucchini
  • 500 gr potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced \u200b\u200b
  • 500 grams of eggplant slices also
  • 500 gr. tomatoes cut into cubes
  • 2 onions, sliced \u200b\u200binto rings
  • see 1 pepper, cut into strips
  • Parsley priate
  • 1 / 2 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1 / 2 teaspoon oregano
  • AOVE a glass of
  • a glass of water (I guess if mineral better, I added tap)
  • 200 gr. Goat cheese crumbled
  • salt and freshly ground black pepper


Put oven to 180 degrees and as it heats are placed vegetables in an ovenproof dish seasoned with oregano, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix well and pour over the oil and water. We put the tray in the oven and leave it more or less about an hour and a half, if need be added a little more water. A little before removing from oven Briámi spread goat cheese on top and
is broil. Serve it hot, but I kinder felt a cold and rested overnight.
The cheese I used was a handle bars, soft, soft cheese from sheep that is done in different regions and say I think, because I bought my poultrymeat deli long-Carmen I did not know much more than specified the fact that he was Greek and it was Feta. For its characteristics it was deduced that comment.

And no, I have not been in Greece recently. In fact I've never been to Greece, all these I have taken and put into practice thanks to the book "Culinary Greece. The Greek cuisine" of the editorial Könemann a great book which I have already several in my collection, completito where they are. You will introduce in the country through its regions, explaining in detail the s features gastronomic every one of them.

LRK

PD. No. This book brought me no kings. And no. I have not come to talking about my book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment