Monday, December 17, 2007

Best Way To Stream To Xbox 360

Del Montsant Wine Lentils With

Or what amounts to the free version of Boeuf Bourginon. Free because in reality any resemblance to the original recipe is pure coincidence, because neither beginning is made with beef or with Burgundy ... still wanted to do alg or so, but as it is and decides to same-day things that occur to her because I had qu and make multiple variants.

For starters as I read, I had to let the meat marinate at least 12 hours, I had 2 and of course could not use one of which has burgundy Maxi in my wine fridge, because I appreciate my life. So that how we had taken a Etim, 2002 the night before had we not like do much, without asking permission from anyone I used for this purpose, yet I won a fight ... What patience God!!.

The ingredients used are:

  • 300 gr. Veal
  • 1 / 2 liter of red wine (in this case Montsant)
  • 4 shallots , 1 green pepper 1 carrot, cut into brunoise
  • 1 / 2 leek, the center (or more green or white) cut very thin slices
  • parsley
  • 1 bouquet Garnis
  • 1 bunch parsley, very small cortadito
  • 1 tomato grated
  • 1 tomato and dry environment out of thin strips
  • 1 / 4 of fumet of ham was the only one who had in the freezer.
  • 4 glasses of water, even though it was pouring with eye
  • 2 large potatoes
  • flour, to coat the meat
  • 4 big Jamaica pepper azos
  • olive oil, salt and pepper

As I was saying, first put the meat to marinate for half a liter of wine and I add the vegetables as was cut. Parsley, carrots, scallions, peppers, leeks, bouquet Garnis, and Jamaica pepper Granaz. I left at room temperature in the kitchen, now you can be cold, and covered. From time to time gave him a shake, so that mix the meat with vegetables and wine, do not know if that was good or bad or indifferent, but I did. Past and the two hours or so, I took the meat, sprinkle with flour and doré with a little oil. While it was browning the meat, reserving marinade snuck vegetables on one side and wine on the other.
When I saw that it was golden brown, and I took a little seasoning. In the same oil sauté the vegetables once they had taken good color, remove Granaz pepper, add chopped tomato, dried tomatoes and reduce heat to be Pocha. Once the vegetables were soft, I added the potatoes peeled and cut pinching. The mix well with vegetables, I added the meat, bouquet Garnis entire wine marinade, hot ham fumet and a glass of water too hot. And there you had done chup-chup an hour, hour and a half, controlling not pegase and not stay dry. I took like three glasses of water. At this point, counsel asked one of my professional tasters this time my Maxi. Fixed salt and pepper and we ended. As we ate the first, rested her pot covered half an hour, three-quarters.

As for the wine we drink, my Maxi hit again with a full Château La Graviere d 2000, which deserve mention, but it caught me so by surprise I did not take notes in order to dedicate a post as God intended. I hope to buy some more and explain what you deserve.

cold Now that crave this type of roast and the truth will not like the Boeuf Bourginon because I have not ever tasted, and obviously you can not look, but my dish (and not because I tell) was rich to mourn. To repeat a bit more!.

As you look now there is no meat ...

summer will come and ... LRK

0 comments:

Post a Comment