Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Maytag Washer Performa Quiet Series

SOPEM EN BLOC

As usual at me, I'm late. But hey. Anyway, before relocating some of the recetillas perpetrated these days, I could not do without thanking Mar in particular and the other attendees dinner, "dels Blocaires" the opportunity to have met and the opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences of this small world we have created each of us. From here, a salute to all those who knew him better, who already knew and came to see and that due to logistics not only I could exchange the handshake. All enchanted of having met you, and if there is a next time, probably server host will be there again to chat some more with all ...

SOPEM I put the link on blogs, because there are bound all the blogs of the attendees, and I can go visit them without having to make an endless list of my usual blogs.


The photo card is made for each one of us,
Mostly Martha and in my opinion was a success.

LRK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment