Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Silver Nitrate Electron Give Up

HEMC Fish and Shrimp Lasagna

participate in the meme actually in my kitchen (HEMC) like me because I am forced to think about a dish again, as in my , The culinary inspiration in this heat disappears.

HEMC In last month every time you make a dish I could think of, someone had put it, so we we participate more so in the end does not reach time and could not help but caponata (which was one of my options after aubergine and baba ghannuj ) falls safe because I kept wanting to put it into practice. On this occasion, although as always go late, no one has made a lasagna, which is also cold so now feel like it and although there is only prawns are in my opinion the main ingredient.

The recipe I have rescued this book so good, but still doing, of course, the odd change, starting with the shrimp, as in the book the recipe is with shrimp and crazy.

Thus began. The ingredients needed are:

  • lasagna 1 Box 200 gr.
    5
  • 00 gr shrimp
  • 350 gr. white fish (I used a rooster and a couple of pieces of hake)
  • 500 gr. steamed mussels and small cut
  • 2 tomatoes grated
  • 4 ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
  • 1 onion tender and the tomatoes chopped
  • 1 clove chopped garlic also
  • A rocket leaves
  • 4 or 5 tablespoons of mayonnaise
  • 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
  • 3 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper

pasta is prepared as indicates the box, I used this time which are soaked, trying to avoid unnecessary heat. I set the oven to warm white fish poaching. In the meantime, was making the vinaigrette with balsamic vinegar, oil, salt and pepper, beating strongly. Then mix the grated tomatoes a couple or three tablespoons of v inagreta, I slipped and I booked it. When the oven, and Staba to 150 degrees, began to poaching fish in a pan with a bay leaf, a little white wine and a little water for 5 minutes, the rooster and 5 minutes hake was fatter. While the fish was sofreĆ­ the shrimp slightly, peeled and pique, reserving a few to decorate and heads to roll in the Chinese and release all the Suquillo, which used to make a pink sauce with mayonnaise and as it came out pretty, to put a bit too with vinaigrette.

So did all this in a bowl is getting the chopped vegetables (tomato, onion and garlic) with a few spoonfuls of vinaigrette, all fish (gallo-hake, mussels and shrimp), a bunch of arugula and a few tablespoons of sauce. Mix well all ingredients and begin to assemble the lasagna combining pasta and filling. I went two stories because the tray was pretty big. Then covered lightly with the rest of cocktail sauce, put the prawns with more or less grace, (in my case at least, I refer to the evidence) a bit of arugula and a little more tomato vinaigrette.

's it. I let it stand overnight, was very rich and refreshing.

Lkr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment